BornToExplore.org was merged with CFAH.org in 2020 when its owners joined our team.
Founded in 1998, by Teresa Gallagher, with a background in environmental science, she views things from an evolutionary perspective and why she’s very cautious about medications – natural or otherwise. Natural history is a bit of a hobby for her, so for years, she has read articles about how the brain functions, natural diversity, how social species evolve, and the reasons for human differences.
The site devoted entirely to exploring positive and alternative views of attention deficit disorder (ADD/ADHD). There is no scientific basis for the widespread classification of attention deficit disorder as a neurologic “defect.” Brain differences do exist, but these differences may foster creativity, invention, and design.
The content has been archived here on this site in order to preserve the blog.
- CBD Oil for ADHD: Research on Treatment, Dosage, & Side Effects
- CBD Oil Near Me: Should You Buy From Local Shops?
- Best CBD Oil for Pain and Inflammation: Uses, Effects & Benefits
- Best CBD Oil for Anxiety: How CBD Helps with Stress & Anxiety
- CBD Oil for Sleep and Insomnia – Can CBD Help You Sleep?
- CBD Oil for Kids: Is It Safe and What Parents Should Know
- Best CBD Gummies for Kids: Our Review of the Top Brands
- CBD Oil for Migraines: How to Apply CBD Oil for Headaches
- CBD And Weight Loss: Can CBD Oil Help You Lose Extra Weight?
- CBD Oil for Nausea: Does It Help With Upset Stomach?
- CBD Capsules Near Me: Finding The Best CBD Oil Pills Online
- What Is CBD Oil? What Does Cannabidiol Stand For?
- Is CBD Oil Legal? Legal Status of CBD in 50 States