Looking for the strongest delta 8 gummies? You couldn’t find a better place.
In this article, we highlight the best high-potency delta 8 edibles that you’ll find on the market in 2022.
Delta 8 THC is a mild isomer of delta 9 – the main psychoactive compound in marijuana.
It’s about 50% less potent than its more famous cousin and has a lower incidence of anxiety and paranoia.
No wonder sensitive cannabis users are turning to delta 8 edibles; even the strongest gummies won’t make you feel that mental discomfort associated with using too much weed.
Let’s explore your options.
Strongest Delta 8 THC Gummies
- Area 52 – Strongest Delta 8 THC Gummies Overall, Editor’s Choice
- Finest Labs – Best Terpene-rich Delta 8 THC Gummies
- 3Chi – Runner Up
- Delta 8 Pro – Good Value
- Diamond CBD – Chill Plus – Best Flavor
- Everest – Best Broad-spectrum Delta 8 Gummies
- Moonwlkr – Best Delta 8 Gummies for Beginners
- Binoid – Most Affordable
- Delta Extrax – Best Variety
- Exhale Wellness – Best Flavors
How We Selected the Best Products for This Ranking
There’s a myriad of hemp extracts in various forms on the market these days, so for a beginner, the choice can be overwhelming.
Since the market has completely exploded, we needed to narrow down our options by weeding out the inferior products.
Here are the quality criteria we used during our tests:
- Strength: this is an obvious feature since we’re discussing the 10 strongest delta 8 gummies. However, this isn’t the most important factor we took into account. You can easily adjust the dosage to your desired potency by taking multiple gummies. Besides, with high-quality products, less is more because they also feature high levels of terpenes, boosting the potency of delta 8 as a part of the entourage effect.
- Ingredients: when you think of delta 8 gummies, you don’t associate them with a guilt-free treat. What you can do to ensure your product is healthy is to check the list of ingredients. If the gummies come with tons of sugar followed by artificial colorings and flavorings, they’re a big no-no. The best delta 8 THC gummies are made with organic ingredients and just the right amount of sugar to ensure a tasty treat.
- Transparency: since there are many shady businesses in the delta 8 THC space, you need to find a brand that not only makes the strongest gummies but is also transparent about its manufacturing processes, sustainability, and how it approaches customers. We appreciate it when lab reports and customer reviews are easy to look into, so we don’t have to go down the rabbit hole when checking the company’s reputation.
- Third-party lab testing: this one is an absolute must. Delta 8 gummies must be free of chemicals or contaminants. A third-party lab will analyze the content of the tested sample and provide the certificate of analysis (CoA) with the results for potency and purity.
- Customer reviews: customers will tell you whether a delta 8 product is worth a try or complete garbage. The cannabis community is very supportive and wants to help others find top-shelf products and steer clear of inferior extracts.
Now that we’ve elaborated on how we selected the strongest delta 8 THC gummies for this ranking, let’s bring these brands into the spotlight.
1. Area 52
Area 52 has quickly become one of the leading brands of delta 8 THC. The company specializes in delta 8 distillate and offers different forms, including vapes, tinctures, and gummies.
The Area 52 gummies are available in two variants: Classic (just the delta 8) and UFO (CBD + THC) also known as the Real Full-Spectrum.
Both versions are some of the strongest delta 8 gummies out there. The first option comes with 25 mg of delta 8 THC, while the latter offers 25 mg of CBD and 5 mg of THC – leveraging the whole-plant synergy known as the entourage effect.
The biggest advantage of these gummies is that they’re made with all-natural ingredients. Everything from the gummy base to cannabinoid extracts is sourced from local, organic manufacturers.
It’s a great way to reminisce your childhood days with a kick of adulthood from cannabinoids.
2. Finest Labs
Finest Labs doesn’t offer such a wide product variety as Area 52, but their gummies are of top-notch quality, both when it comes to strength and flavors.
These treats contain a broad-spectrum hemp extract infused with terpenes from berries to add a relaxing touch to the palette of effects. The buzz is more body-focused than cerebral, making these the perfect delta 8 gummies for nighttime, leaving you in a calm state for the rest of the day.
Every product that comes from the Finest Labs’ manufacturing facility undergoes thorough lab analysis – including potency and purity.
Unfortunately, Finest Labs doesn’t offer more flavors for its high-potency gummies, which is a shame considering the quality of the taste and the spot-on chewy texture.
3Chi is one of the trailblazers on the delta 8 THC market. It offers a broad range of products, including tinctures, flowers, vapes, moonrocks, and gummies.
The 3Chi gummies come in a tantalizing black raspberry flavor. You can choose from pure delta 8 gummies or a blend of delta 8 THC with CBN. The first option offers delta 8 edibles that help with pain and inflammation because of the therapeutic effects it provides, while the second option is supposed to work better for sleep considering the sedative properties of CBN and its ability to boost sleepiness from its terpenes.
Both versions contain 25 mg of delta 8 THC per gummy; they’re available in 8- of 16-count packs.
Unfortunately, 3Chi doesn’t share any information about the source of its hemp, so you can’t be sure if free from pesticides and heavy metals.
4. Delta 8 Pro
Delta 8 Pro is one of the largest suppliers of delta 8 THC extracts in the United States. It offers a full range of products, including vapes, moon rocks, dabs, tinctures, flowers, gummies, and more.
Similar to the other gummies from our ranking of the strongest delta 8 products, these gummies pack a healthy dose of 25 mg delta 8 THC per serving – resulting in a fun cognitive change with 1-2 gummies per session.
Unlike other delta 8 THC gummies, they don’t leave a botanical aftertaste; instead, you can feel a medley of delicious fruity flavors.
That being said, Delta 8 Pro doesn’t run purity tests on its gummies. The only lab reports available are for the content of three cannabinoids: delta 8 THC, delta 9 THC, and CBD.
The brand also has a harsh return policy. Once opened and used, the products aren’t eligible for a refund.
5. Diamond CBD – Chill Plus
Diamond CBD has recently introduced delta 8 THC products as the latest addition to its impressive line-up. The company is one of the most reputable manufacturers of CBD. After becoming successful in the CBD space, it expanded with delta 8 extracts, such as gummies and tinctures.
The Delta 8 Extreme Force Gummies are some of the strongest delta 8 products out there. They come in three concentrations:
- 500 mg
- 1000 mg
- 4000 mg
Each potency offers six flavor blends:
- Sunshine Mix
- Island Mix
Diamond CBD has sample packs for users who can’t decide on the potency and flavors. However, similar to 3Chi and Delta 8 Pro, this company also doesn’t test its products for contaminants.
Everest has become a popular brand thanks to its high-potency delta 8 THC gummies. These sweet cubes are made with 100% plant-based ingredients, making them suitable for vegans.
Each gummy packs 20 mg of delta 8 THC. They come in only one flavor (Raspberry), which doesn’t leave an artificial aftertaste unlike other gummies from this price range.
All products from Everest are double-tested in an ISO-certified laboratory for potency and purity.
That being said, if you’re looking for greater product diversity, you may find Everest’s selection of gummies too humble.
Moonwlkr combines high-quality ingredients with smart marketing and amazing bringing. Although the brand has only two forms of delta 8 in its line-up – vapes and gummies – these formulas are well-crafted and offer a high dose per serving.
The Moonwlkr gummies are extracted from organic hemp and combined with strain-specific strains to recreate the psychoactive experience redolent of certain cannabis flowers.
The current selection of Moonwlkr delta 8 gummies includes:
- Blue Dream Berry
- OG Kush
- Pineapple Express
- Sour Diesel
- Watermelon Zkittlez
At 25 mg of delta 8 THC per serving, this product is just right for new consumers looking for the strongest delta 8 gummies.
However, what bugs us about these products is the use of artificial colorings in the gummy base, which is super strange considering the quality of the other ingredients.
They also have a bit harsh aftertaste when you swallow them.
Binoid is famous for making different cannabis extractions, including CBD, THCV, delta 10 THC, and delta 10 THC.
Unlike many mediocre gummies from this budget range, the Binoid gummies have the delta 8 THC infused into their base rather than sprayed on the surface.
You can find them in the following flavors:
- Green Apple Candy
- Peach Dream
- Strawberry Bliss
- A mixed jar containing an assortment of these flavors
Each gummy comes with 25 mg of delta 8 THC – with 20 gummies in the jar. The formula includes 100% plant-based ingredients, adding up to their quality. The gummies also offer a nice balance of sweet and sour notes.
Unfortunately, these are one of the most expensive gummies on the market because Binoid doesn’t offer any discounts, gift cards, or reward programs.
9. Delta Extrax
Previously known as Delta Effex, Delta Extrax specializes in delta 8 and delta 10 THC products. The brand is the daughter company of Savage Enterprises – one of the largest players in the vape industry.
When it comes to its delta 8 THC gummies, Delta Extrax offers 20 mg of delta 8 in each gummy.
Aside from the delta 8 THC distillate and terpenes, the gummies contain sugar, corn syrup, water, gelatin, and fruit pectin.
For us, the texture is too solid. One solidifier would definitely suffice, but a mix of gelatin and fruit pectin is overkill in our opinion.
Not to mention that vegans won’t be able to eat them due to the presence of gelatin.
At least they’re lab-tested for potency and purity to ensure you’re getting a safe product.
10. Exhale Wellness
Exhale Wellness offers some of the best delta 8 THC gummies without artificial additives. Although the company doesn’t have such great experience as 3Chi and Delta 8 Pro, it has already made big headlines in the industry press.
Each delta 8 gummy comes with a hefty dose of 50 mg delta 8 THC – making one gummy go a long way. You can buy these gummies in the assortment of five fruity flavors derived from fruit juices and concentrates.
The only downside to this product is that you can’t buy any single-flavor variant or a low-strength option.
Who Are the Strongest Delta 8 Gummies For?
In this ranking, we presented the top 10 brands making the strongest delta 8 gummies on the market.
Most gummies on our list come with 25 mg of delta 8 per serving, making them strong enough for both beginners and seasoned users alike. If you have low-to-medium tolerance to THC, they should be enough to provide the desired relaxation.
If your tolerance is high due to smoking cannabis on a daily basis, you may want a stronger version, such as 50 mg per serving.
It will take some experimenting before you decide which dose is optimal for you but to wrap it up, the strongest delta 8 gummies are reserved for people who’d like to experience a similar buzz to delta 9 – but without anxiety and paranoia.
What’s the Highest Strength for Delta 8 Gummies?
The strongest delta 8 gummies we were able to find contain 50 mg per serving.
However, this potency is quite rare. Most high-potency delta 8 THC gummies contain 25 mg per serving, but some of them are infused with additional terpenes to boost the efficacy of the single dose.
If you’re looking for a wider range of potency in delta 8 products, you’d need to look for products like vapes or tinctures.
What Are the Side Effects of High-Potency Delta 8 Gummies?
Although delta 8 THC is milder than delta 9, it’s still a potent botanical that should be used responsibly. It won’t cause adverse side effects like delta 9 THC, but if you take too much, you may experience a mild discomfort and feel sedated for the rest of the day.
High doses of delta 8 THC can produce effects that you weren’t expecting. That’s why we strongly recommend keeping them away from children and pets. Delta 8 gummies look like candy, but you definitely don’t want them to end up in your child’s or dog’s stomach.
The side effects that you may experience from taking a large dose of delta 8 THC include:
- Blood-shot eyes
- Dry mouth
- Increased anxiety (very rare)
- Loss of concentration
Delta 8 is a great place to start if you’re new to cannabinoid-based products. However, we still recommend starting low and going slow; you can easily work your way up to a stronger experience without going overboard.
Doing so will also help you understand how your body responds to delta 8. This way, you’ll be able to determine the perfect dosage for your desired results.
Please keep in mind that cannabinoids can interact with pharmaceutical medications, so before trying one of the strongest delta 8 gummies from our list, talk to your doctor to space out your dosages and timing for both substances.
Delta 8 vs Delta 9
If you’ve been smoking high-THC cannabis for a while but have no idea how delta 8 THC works, here’s a brief comparison of these two compounds:
Delta 8 THC is also known as “diet weed” or “cannabis light” – and for a good reason.
These nicknames derive from the difference in the potency of both cannabinoids.
Due to minor differences in its molecular structure, delta 8 THC is about half as strong as delta 9.
To achieve the same effects as with delta 9, you’d need to take twice as much delta 8 THC. The good news is that you won’t struggle with anxiety and paranoia unless you reach an extremely high dose.
Most people who are sensitive to the psychoactive potential of delta 9 experience elevated anxiety and become paranoid.
That’s because delta 9 THC has a biphasic nature. Low and moderate doses provide relaxation and euphoria, while higher doses can trigger mental discomfort in people with low tolerance.
Taking delta 8 gummies may cause side effects like tiredness and impair your ability to focus, but again, the chances of experiencing anxiety and paranoia are very low.
Delta 8 THC is generally considered smooth, calming, and focused on the body.
When your body becomes used to a certain dose of a chemical, it needs a larger amount to produce the same effect.
This phenomenon is known as tolerance. While it’s the same for delta 8 and delta 9, it doesn’t happen at the same rate.
You can build a tolerance to delta 8 THC far more quickly compared to delta 9. To prevent this, you should take your gummies responsibly – preferably every other day.
Fortunately, tolerance to delta 8 THC can go back to its previous state as quickly as it builds up. You’ll need about ten days of being THC-free to feel the same buzz again.
Delta 9 THC is illegal at the federal level. Unless you live in a state that legalized the recreational use of marijuana, you can get into serious trouble with the law if you get caught with it.
Delta 8, on the other hand, comes from hemp, so it’s theoretically legal in all 50 states. However, a more accurate name for its current situation would be “grey area” because the FDA hasn’t yet made any stance on it.
So far, 14 states have banned the sale of delta 8 THC – but you can still get your gummies from an online store and have them delivered to your doors.
Health Benefits of Delta 8 Gummies
Delta 8 THC comes with similar benefits to the ones offered by delta 9. Here’s what preclinical research says about its therapeutic effects:
- Anxiety – In a paper published by the US National Library of Medicine, the authors suggest that delta 8 THC edibles have similar anxiety-relieving qualities to delta 9, but with a calmer profile (1).
- Inflammation and pain – A recent study published in Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research found that delta 8 THC can help curb inflammation and pain in mice with ocular damage. This effect stems from the cannabinoid’s interaction with the user’s CB1 receptors in the brain (2).
- Loss of appetite – some studies show that delta 8 THC can help promote hunger. In a 2004 study conducted on mice, low doses of delta-8 THC resulted in a 22% increase in food intake compared to mice who didn’t receive the delta-8 THC injection (3).
- Nausea – the first reports of the anti-nausea properties of delta 8 THC come from a 1995 article published in Life Sciences. This two-year study monitored eight people with nausea and found that those who took delta 8 THC didn’t vomit for 24 hours. Only a few mild side effects were reported during the research (4).
Final Verdict: What Are the Strongest Delta 8 Gummies in 2022?
Delta 8 THC gummies have rapidly become one of the most sought-after products in the hemp industry.
They’re convenient, easy to use, pleasant, and may help you get in the zone while providing much-desired relaxation.
All of this without the pesky side effects associated with high doses of delta 9 THC.
We hope our guide on the strongest delta 8 THC gummies has helped you choose the right brand for your health goals. We did thorough research to provide you with the best products on the market in 2022.
All of the brands mentioned in this article make decent, high-potency delta 8 gummies, but if we were to pick the top 2 companies, we’d place our bet on Area 52 and Finest Labs.
What are the strongest delta 8 gummies that you’ve tried so far? Let us know in the comment section below!
- Kruger, J. S., & Kruger, D. J. (2022). Delta-8-THC: Delta-9-THC’s nicer younger sibling?. Journal of cannabis research, 4(1), 4. https://doi.org/10.1186/s42238-021-00115-8 
- Kruger, D. J., & Kruger, J. S. (2021). Consumer Experiences with Delta-8-THC: Medical Use, Pharmaceutical Substitution, and Comparisons with Delta-9-THC. Cannabis and cannabinoid research, 10.1089/can.2021.0124. Advance online publication. 
- Avraham, Y., Ben-Shushan, D., Breuer, A., Zolotarev, O., Okon, A., Fink, N., Katz, V., & Berry, E. M. (2004). Very low doses of delta 8-THC increase food consumption and alter neurotransmitter levels following weight loss. Pharmacology, biochemistry, and behavior, 77(4), 675–684. 
- Abrahamov, A., Abrahamov, A., & Mechoulam, R. (1995). An efficient new cannabinoid antiemetic in pediatric oncology. Life sciences, 56(23-24), 2097–2102. https://doi.org/10.1016/0024-3205(95)00194-b