You can easily find delta 8 THC in local stores in San Antonio, including hemp shops, wellness centers, dispensaries, vape stores – and even at gas stations.
However, we no longer recommend buying delta 8 THC locally because there are a lot of fake products being churned out on the market by people who have no idea what decent products should look like.
You need to do thorough research before trusting a local vendor with your money.
If you still want to buy delta 8 THC somewhere near you, we’ve prepared a list of the most reputable local delta 8 suppliers at the end of the article.
Is Delta 8 THC Legal in San Antonio?
Delta 8 THC is theoretically legal at the federal level, so you should be able to buy it in all 50 states. However, some states are apprehensive toward this novel discovery, and they’ve banned its sales – using their right to extend their regulations on the federal law.
First, let’s explain what delta 8 THC is to clear up any confusion.
Delta 8 THC is an isomer of delta 9 THC – the primary psychoactive compound in marijuana.
For those reasons, it has become extremely popular in the USA over the past two years.
But isn’t THC federally illegal?
Here’s the loophole.
Delta 8 is a minor cannabinoid; cannabis plants contain 1% or less of delta 8, making direct extraction cost-prohibitive.
But hemp manufacturers have come up with a workaround for that issue.
It turns out delta 8 THC can be extracted from hemp by converting different cannabinoids, using a complex chemical process with acids.
Since delta 8 products come from hemp, they still contain 0.3% THC or less – making them legal at the federal level.
Individual states can extend the federal regulations on cannabis, placing their own restriction on different cannabinoids. So far, 14 states have banned the sale of delta 8 THC.
Fortunately, Texas allows delta 8 THC products (at least for now), so you shouldn’t have problems finding a hemp store with this novel discovery.
Related: Is Delta 8 THC Legal in Texas?
Buying Delta 8 THC in San Antonio Online
If you’re looking for high-quality delta 8 THC products in San Antonio, online retailers are the way to go.
Buying delta 8 THC online is easier, safer, and more convenient than running local errands. You can browse through hundreds of different formulas, sizes, potencies, flavors, and strains in the comfort of your home.
You don’t have to bounce from one store to another only to find they don’t carry what you’re looking for.
Online vendors also offer lower prices than traditional stores because they can cut out the middleman. With no third-party involved in transactions, you can take advantage of coupon codes, reward programs, subscription orders, and other ways to save money on premium products.
|Area 52 Delta 8 THC Tincture
||Click for Best Price|
Where to Buy Delta 8 THC Locally in San Antonio
There are many local retailers selling delta 8 THC products in San Antonio, so a quick Google search should spit out several results.
However, not all of these stores raise to the generally agreed standards, so you need to do your homework on your potential vendors.
Here are the top-rated delta 8 THC stores in San Antonio, according to the verified reviews from Google Maps.
Delta 8 THC Stores in San Antonio
|CBD & Delta 8 Online Store||410 Valley Hi Dr #204, San Antonio, TX 78227|
|King Smoke and Novelty||6104 Montgomery Dr, San Antonio, TX 78239|
|Artisan Vapor & CBD San Antonio||9123 N Loop 1604 W Acc Rd #102, San Antonio, TX 78249|
|Mr Smoke||9428 Potranco Rd, San Antonio, TX 78251|
|Cloud 69 Smoke Shop||3107 Fredericksburg Rd, San Antonio, TX 78201|
|Pakalolo Plug Wholesale||4446 Walzem rd, 5162 Roosevelt Avenue, San Antonio, TX 78218|
|Smoke & Eve||15503 Babcock Rd SUITE 4, San Antonio, TX 78255|
How to Buy Delta 8 THC in San Antonio
As previously mentioned, the legal landscape for individual cannabinoids is rapidly evolving, with no official regulations in place when it comes to quality standards.
No two delta 8 THC products are made the same. There are a few steps you can take to weed out the poor-quality extracts and get the cream of the crop when shopping for delta 8 locally or online.
Here’s what you can do:
- Choose organic hemp. As dynamic bioaccumulators, hemp plants easily absorb and accumulate all substances from their environment, including nutrients and toxins. The goal is to avoid the toxins and maximize the number of nutrients. That’s why you should choose delta 8 THC products extracted from non-GMO, pesticide-free hemp. Only then can you ensure the end product is clean and safe for consumption.
- Opt for CO2-extracted products. CO2 extraction is the golden standard because it relies on a pressurized natural element rather than extreme temperatures and hazardous solvents. It’s also the most costly production method, meaning that companies who invest in CO2 technology prioritize quality.
- Steer away from bleaches. Delta 8 THC distillate has a pinkish color. Some manufacturers use bleaches to make their extracts appear ‘cleaner,’ while in fact, they’re adding dangerous chemicals that compromise the quality and safety of the product. Never buy from companies that bleach their extracts.
- Ask for lab reports. Certificates of Analysis (CoAs) from an independent laboratory provide a detailed insight into the chemical composition of the tested sample. Laboratory testing reveals the potency of delta 8 THC, its delta 9 THC content, the cannabinoid and terpene profile, and purity. If there are any contaminants in the product, the lab analysis will show it. If a company doesn’t provide lab reports, it’s a red flag from the start.
- Choose well-established brands. Many reputable CBD brands expand their product line-up with delta 8 THC because they have the right technology and qualified lab workers to extract delta 8 from hemp. If you see a popular CBD company selling delta 8 THC products, choose them over no-name brands.
Key Takeaways on Buying Delta 8 THC in San Antonio, Texas
Delta 8 THC has taken the cannabis community by storm. With half of the potency of THC and a lower incidence of anxiety and paranoia, the cannabinoid has become an appealing alternative for sensitive cannabis users and beginners.
However, since the FDA doesn’t regulate the delta 8 market, there are a lot of mediocre manufacturers who only aim to capitalize on the booming industry.
Delta 8 THC products are federally legal, so you shouldn’t have problems finding a local supplier near you. However, if you’re looking for decent deals on top-shelf extracts, we recommend finding a trustworthy online supplier.
Online stores offer greater product diversity, lower prices, and a better toolset for researching your potential vendor.
If you still prefer to shop for delta 8 locally, check out the top-rated stores mentioned in this article. And if you don’t know where to start shopping for delta 8 THC online, check out the recommended brands from our guide.
Enjoy shopping for delta 8 THC in San Antonio!